Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17 Photo - Out with the Old & In with the New



Found this really great cast iron table and chairs at Costco the other day and just had to buy it. For 10 years we have had a great lawn chair on this balcony that I loved and had trouble parting with, but, when DH and I discussed how nice it would be to be able to sit out on the balcony and have dinner or our morning coffee I started thinking, 'ya, it's about time for a change'. I also thought how nice it would be to sit outside in the warm weather and work on my favourite hobby, scrapbooking and stamping. Our cat too soon found she quite enjoyed our new purchase as well. lol

6 comments:

  1. Very cute set Kathy..I can see why you wanted to drive all the way to Costco and buy it now :-) Enjoy!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cozy...a perfect place to enjoy a nice spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All pictures are much better with that cat in them!! He looks like he likes to be in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous little set! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Cute! I'm thinking you'll be spending more time out there than ever before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so inviting! Wouldn't mind sitting there with a coffee and a good book.

    ReplyDelete